Green Goddess Mashed Potatoes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2pounds red-skin or golden potatoes, peeled, cut in large chunks
- 1-- (8.25-ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4cup plain yogurt
- 1/4teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, about 15 minutes; drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile purée the peas in a food processor until completely smooth.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher or ricer. Mix in puréed peas and remaining ingredients. Warm over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 192
- Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 128mg
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 3g