Green Goddess Edamame Salad & Dressing
- Yield: servings
- 2tablespoons plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1tablespoon finely chopped, shelled, raw pistachios
- 1tablespoon steeped green tea, cooled to room temperature
- 1tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon minced garlic
- -- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4cup frozen, shelled edamame
- 1/2cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup thinly sliced radishes
- Place the plain nonfat Greek yogurt, pistachios, tea, onion, parsley, vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Defrost the edamame in the microwave according to the package directions. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Toss the edamame, celery, artichoke hearts, and radishes with the dressing and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Keri Glassman