Green Goddess Dressing
- Yield 1 1/2 cups
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
If you don't mention the anchovies, no one will know they are there. They add a body and depth to the flavor of this herb-laced dressing.
Try this recipe with light mayonnaise or even plain unsweetened yogurt instead of the regular mayonnaise.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon (or 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- In a medium bowl, stir all ingredients together until evenly blended.
Recipe by Jean Kressy.