Green Goddess Dressing
- Yield: 5 cups
- 2cups mayonnaise, low-fat
- 1cup sour cream, low-fat
- 1/2cup chives or scallions, fresh, minced
- 1/2cup parsley, fresh, minced
- 1 1/2ounces lemon juice, fresh
- 1 1/2ounces white wine vinegar
- 1ounce worcestershire sauce
- 2 avocado, fresh, peeled and seeded
- 2 ounces buttermilk
- Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor fitted with metal blade.
- Pulse for 6 to 8 seconds, 4 to 6 times or until well blended.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Reprinted with permission from Catherine Power and Mary Abbott Hess’s Essentials of Nutrition for Chefs, 2nd edition (Culinary Nutrition Publishing, LLC, 2013).
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 70
- Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 95mg
- Carbohydrate 3mg
- Fiber 1mg
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 1g
- Trans Fat 0g