Green Chile and Mango Salsa
- Yield 2 1/4 cups
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Use this spicy sweet salsa on grilled poultry or fish.
Hatch New Mexican chili peppers come in either hot or scorching. Choose the pepper that best suits your tolerance level.
- 2 -- fresh green Hatch chili peppers, very finely chopped
- 1 -- ripe mango, peeled, seeded and very finely chopped
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, seeded and very finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- -- Juice of 2 small limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 12 hours.
Recipe by David Feder.