National Chicken Council
- 1 1/2pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1medium onion, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 1/4cups coconut milk
- 1 tart apple (such as Granny Smith), cored and chopped
- 1/2cup fresh basil chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions to pan and cook until translucent, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chicken to onions in skillet, sprinkle with salt and gently cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Add curry paste to pan and cook 30 seconds, stirring to coat chicken and onions with paste.
- Add coconut milk and apples and raise heat to medium high. Bring mixture to a simmer, reduce heat and cook gently until chicken is tender and sauce has thickened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add basil and lime juice to chicken. Stir to combine. Serve over hot jasmine rice.
blog comments powered by
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 480
- Fat 35g
- Saturated Fat 17g
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 33g