Green Bean Potato Salad
- Yield: 6 servings
- 5cups new or nugget potatoes, left whole or cut in half
- 1/2cup snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2cup green beans, trimmed
- 1tablespoon mustard
- 2teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1cup egg free mayonnaise substitute
- 1cup celery, chopped
- 1/2teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1pinch cayenne pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes to the pot and boil until for about 10-12 minutes, or until tender when poked with a fork.
- Add the snap peas and green beans to the pot and cook them with the potatoes for another 2-3 minutes, or until they begin to become tender, but still keep their crunch.
- While the potatoes and peas are cooking, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, dill and mayonnaise substitute. Stir in the chopped celery.
- Drain the potatoes, green beans and peas and place together in a large bowl. Toss the vegetables with the mustard dressing until thoroughly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Taste again for seasoning and add some additional chopped dill or cayenne pepper if you like your potato salad slightly spicy.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 340.3
- Fat 23.6g
- Saturated Fat 2.6g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 258.2mg
- Carbohydrate 26.4g
- Fiber 3.7g
- Protein 3g