Green Bean Chicken Salad
- Yield: 8 servings
- Chicken Salad
- 5-- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1whole red bell pepper, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 1whole green bell pepper, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 1small red onion, sliced
- 1/2pound fresh green beans, snapped and blanched
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 6ounces Creole mustard
- 1teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon white pepper
- Place chicken on prepared grill and cook about 5 minutes per side. Chill in refrigerator; cut into 1/4-inch strips. In large mixing bowl, place chicken, red and green pepper, onion and green beans. Add Dressing and toss gently to mix well. Serve with chilled fresh fruits, if desired.
- Dressing: In medium bowl, mix together 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 jar (6 oz.) Creole mustard, 1 teaspoon cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper.