Green Bean Chicken Salad
- Yield 8 servings
- Chicken Salad
- 5 -- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 whole red bell pepper, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 1 whole green bell pepper, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, snapped and blanched
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Place chicken on prepared grill and cook about 5 minutes per side. Chill in refrigerator; cut into 1/4-inch strips. In large mixing bowl, place chicken, red and green pepper, onion and green beans. Add Dressing and toss gently to mix well. Serve with chilled fresh fruits, if desired.
- Dressing: In medium bowl, mix together 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 jar (6 oz.) Creole mustard, 1 teaspoon cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper.