Green Bean Casserole with Spicy Tomatoes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 4tablespoons magarine
- 1/2cup flour
- 1cup milk
- 1/2pound cubed American cheese
- 2cans French Cut Green Beans
- 1can Rotel
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- In a large skillet, melt margarine, then add flour and mix until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add milk and cubed American cheese; mix until smooth. If too thick, add a little more milk.
- Add French green beans and Rotel; mix thoroughly, then pour into 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake until cheese begins to bubble.
- Serve warm. Can be refrigerated and reheated for later serving.