Green Bean Casserole with Spicy Tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons magarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 pound cubed American cheese
- 2 cans French Cut Green Beans
- 1 can Rotel
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- In a large skillet, melt margarine, then add flour and mix until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add milk and cubed American cheese; mix until smooth. If too thick, add a little more milk.
- Add French green beans and Rotel; mix thoroughly, then pour into 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake until cheese begins to bubble.
- Serve warm. Can be refrigerated and reheated for later serving.