- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen French-style green beans
- 1 1/2tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon onion powder
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package nonfat cream cheese
- 2tablespoons (1/4 stick) light margarine
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cook green beans according to package directions. Drain well.
- Combine flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and sugar in a small dish.
- Melt cream cheese and margarine in a saucepan over low heat or in the microwave. Remove from the heat and add lemon juice. Add to the dry ingredients, stirring until combined. Pour over the green beans and toss until well mixed.
- Pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 134
- Fat 3.1g
- Saturated Fat .5g
- Cholesterol 6mg
- Sodium 364mg