Greek Style Chicken Thighs
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 10-15 minutes
- Cook: 35-40 minutes
- 2 to 2 1/4pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1can artichoke hearts
- 4ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1can (6-ounces) ripe olives
- 1/3cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3cup diced flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13 by 9inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken thighs in the dish. Drizzle with 4 teaspoons lemon juice; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange artichoke hearts around the chicken. (Cut artichoke hearts into halves if desired.) Top with feta cheese and ripe olives. (Olives can be sliced.)
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle with the red bell pepper and parsley.