- Yield 8 servings
Grab a large skillet for a quick journey to the Mediterranean with this easy shrimp and tomato dinner.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Heat olive oil and sauté onion over medium heat in a nonstick skillet. Stir in tomatoes, parsley, garlic, oregano, and season to taste.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, covered. Stir when needed.
- Toss in shrimp and olives and cook an additional 5-7 minutes. Toss in peas and cook until tender.
- Garnish with feta before serving.