Greek Shrimp Scampi
- Yield 4 servings
A quick stir-fry combines classic Mediterranean ingredients into one fabulous dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved or 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1/4 pounds medium peeled shrimp
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Saute garlic for 30 seconds in a skillet with olive oil on medium heat. Add parsley, oregano, tomatoes and broth.
- Bring ingredients to a boil and simmer an additional 10-12 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until just pink.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted and shrimp are bright pink.
- Toss with pine nuts and garnish with feta.