- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound (4 cups) escarole (preferably pale inner leaves), chopped
- 1/4 pound (2 cups) tender young mustard greens, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1/2 pound (2 cups) dandelion greens, tough stems discarded and leaves cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 ounces (2 cups) baby spinach
- 1 cup watercress sprigs, trimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion
To make dressing: Whisk together lemon juice, salt and honey in a large salad bowl and add oil in a slow stream, whisking until blended.
To make salad: Add salad ingredients to dressing and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.