- Yield: 12 servings
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon honey
- 1/3cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2pound (4 cups) escarole (preferably pale inner leaves), chopped
- 1/4pound (2 cups) tender young mustard greens, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1/2pound (2 cups) dandelion greens, tough stems discarded and leaves cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2ounces (2 cups) baby spinach
- 1cup watercress sprigs, trimmed
- 1/2cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4cup thinly sliced scallion
- To make dressing: Whisk together lemon juice, salt and honey in a large salad bowl and add oil in a slow stream, whisking until blended.
- To make salad: Add salad ingredients to dressing and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.