Greek Potato Salad
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 12 mins
Low-fat and delicious, this potato salad gets a flavor boost from kalamata olives and cucumbers.
To save time, chop vegetables while potatoes are cooking. This salad may be served right away, but is best if refrigerated for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive wedges
- 1/4 cup peeled, chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Chopped fresh oregano (optional)
- Place whole potatoes (do not poke) into microwave-safe dish. Cover dish. (If covering dish with plastic wrap, poke small hole in plastic.) Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes depending on strength of microwave. Use oven mitts to remove dish from microwave; carefully remove cover from dish due to steam build-up and let cool. Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir well to mix. Sprinkle with cheese and oregano.