- Yield 4 servings
This pizza is topped with baby spinach and lots of delicious cheeses.
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup (3-ounces) Wisconsin Aged Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2-ounces) Wisconsin Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 20 to 25 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup red onion, julienned
- 3/4 cup (4 to 5 ounces) Wisconsin Feta Cheese with Sun-Dried Tomatoes*, crushed
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely diced
- Balsamic vinegar (optional), as needed
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan or large baking sheet. Spread sauce on pizza crust. Sprinkle Provolone and Mozzarella over the sauce. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Remove from the oven.
- Arrange spinach leaves over top of pizza. Arrange red onions over the spinach; sprinkle Feta Cheese, black olives, and sun-dried tomatoes over the top. Mist pizza with balsamic vinegar, if desired.