- Yield 2 cups
Lemon, garlic and oregano flavored Greek marinade great for chicken or white fish.
Marinate chicken quarters overnight for best flavor. Grill 15 minutes per side.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1. Combine all ingredients in a jar; shake well. Makes enough to marinate 2 to 3 pounds of chicken or white fish (snapper, tilapia or halibut).