Greek Fries with Idaho Potatoes
- Yield 2 servings
These greek fries are tossed in a mixture of salt, feta cheese, oregano and red wine vinegar, then topped with more feta cheese.
- 2 -- Idaho potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Greek oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Peel and slice potatoes into pieces about 1/8-inch thick. Fry potatoes in canola oil in a large skillet until light golden brown on both sides. Remove fries from pan and drain on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- Toss fries in a bowl with salt, feta, oregano and red wine vinegar until well-coated. Transfer fries to serving bowl and top with feta pieces remaining in bowl. Serve immediately.