Greek Chicken Farfalle
- Yield 6 servings
- 4 -- Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves cut into bite size pieces
- 3 teaspoons Greek seasoning, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 -- (12 oz) box bow tie pasta
- 1 -- (10 oz) can chicken broth, divided
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli separated into florets
- 1 -- red bell pepper coarsly chopped
- 1 -- yellow bell pepper coarsly chopped
- 1 small zucchini squash, sliced
- 1 small yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1/4 -- or 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 ounces garlic & herb Feta cheese, crumbled
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning over chicken pieces. In 12 inch skillet or Dutch oven, over medium heat place 2 Tablespoons of the olive oil. Add chicken and cook stirring often, 6-8 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Leave the drippings in skillet and use for cooking veggies.
- Cook pasta as package directs substituting 3/4 cup chicken broth for 3/4 cup of the water. Reserve remaining broth. Drain and set aside.
- In same skillet over medium heat place remaining tablespoon olive oil, add garlic, broccoli, peppers, zucchini, squash,red pepper flakes and remaining 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning. Cook and stir for about 3-4 minutes. Add chicken, pasta, and remaining chicken broth. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve in skillet or large serving dish. Top with crumbled Feta cheese.