- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 25 mins
When you see how easy it is to make your own granola you'll never buy it again.
Use this combination of ingredients as a start and then experiment with your own ingredient combos.
- 4 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine oats, almonds, coconut, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together honey and apple juice; pour over oat mixture and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Spread mixture in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown, stirring twice during baking time. Let cool; add raisins and cranberries.
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton.