Granola Crisp Topping with Fruit
- Yield 4 servings
This crispy lower-fat granola is sweetened with honey.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 -- egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups nonfat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Combine oats and walnuts in medium bowl. Mix together honey, egg white, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in small bowl until well blended. Add honey mixture to oats; stir until well blended.
- Line 11×17-inch baking sheet with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread oat mixture in even layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 325F 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown, tossing mixture 3 to 4 times during baking. Remove from oven. Cool completely until crisp and crunchy. Serve over yogurt and berries. Makes about 1 cup.