Grandma’s Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Yield: 8 servings
- 3/4cup Sugar
- 2cups Day old bread ground
- 2tablespoons cocoa
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 3 1/2cups milk
- pinchpinch salt
- piece Good size piece of butter, melted
- 1cup sugar
- 2tablespoons Marshmallow fluff
- 1pint medium whipping cream
- Combine all ingredients and stir to mix, pour into baking casserole dish and put into pre-heated 325 degree oven and bake, stirring 3 – 4 times while cooking in slow oven. Pudding is done when knife inserted into center of putting comes out clean.
- Sauce: Melt a good size piece of butter in bowl, add 1 cup sugar and cream the butter and sugar together than add 2 Tablespoons of marshmallow fluff and cream this with sugar and butter and than add medium whipping cream and beat it to a consistency that you would be able to pour over the pudding in the individual dishes.