Gram's Cranberry Muffins
- Yield: 1
- 1cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 egg
- 1/4cup canola oil
- 3/4cup buttermilk
- 2cups flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 3/4cup sugar
- Cinnamon and sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop cranberries in half
- Beat egg, oil and buttermilk together in a large bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and add to egg/buttermilk mixture. Stir in cranberries (don’t over mix).
- Spoon into greased (12-count) muffin pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar on top and bake for 25 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Julie Hoffman, College Cooking with Julie (Julie Hoffman, 2009)