Gramma’s Healthy Yummy Stuff
- 1 pound Lean ground beef
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) container lite sour cream
- 1 (4-ounce) container fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) lite cream cheese
- 1 small package of shredded cheese
- 10 ounces whole wheat macaroni noodles
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl mix sour cream , cottage cheese and cream cheese, then set aside. Mixture will soften.
- Pour water in large pan and bring to a boil. Add macaroni noodles.
- In large size pan, cook beef until done. When done drain grease and add green pepper, tomato sauce and tomatoes. Keep on low heat until macaroni is done.
- Remove macaroni and pour ½ into large casserole dish. Remix cheese mixture and pour all on top of macaroni. Spread evenly.
- Pour rest of macaroni on top.
- Pour beef mixture on top of macaroni and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese in center is hot and shredded cheese is melted.