Graham Cracker and Chocolate Icebox Cake
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1pint whipping cream
- 1/8cup sugar
- 2tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8teaspoon vanilla
- 2packages graham crackers
- In a mixer, add the whipping cream, sugar, chocolate syrup, cocoa powder, and vanilla and whip until light and fluffy. Taste it to check for sweetness and chocolatiness; , if necessary, add a tiny bit more of each of the sugar or chocolate ingredients slowly.
- On a dinner plate, spread 1/8 cup chocolate mixture on the bottom of the plate.
- Lay 3 graham crackers on top.
- Spread more frosting on top of the graham crackers to cover them.
- Repeat until there is just enough frosting left to frost the top and sides of the stack of graham crackers;
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours and serve.