Gouda Corn Pudding
- Yield 8 servings
A healthy kid-friendly egg dish for weekend breakfast dish or for dinner with a green salad.
- 1 3/4 cups 2 percent reduced fat milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup diced red or orange bell pepper
- 8 ounces cooked ham, ½-inch dice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly butter a 13 x 9-inch baking pan or coat with cooking spray.
- Whisk together milk and flour. Whisk in eggs. Add remaining ingredients; stir until blended. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake, uncovered, until golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.