Gorton’s Grilled Salmon Wrap with Fat-Free Tzatziki Sauce
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3cups fat-free Greek plain yogurt
- 1medium English hothouse cucumber, diced
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1dash salt & pepper to taste
- 2packages (6.3-oz) package Gorton's Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets
- 4medium (6-inch) whole wheat pitas
- 2cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 8pieces kalamata, pitted and sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for Tzatziki sauce until thoroughly mixed. Sauce may be made up to 2 hours in advance. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Cook Gorton's Grilled Salmon Fillets according to package instructions. Slice cooked fish into bite size, set aside.
- Warm pitas in microwave oven. Place one pita on a plate and spread 1/2 cup of the lettuce and sliced salmon on top. Sprinkle each of a little chopped tomato, onion, Feta cheese and olives. Spoon about 3 Tbsp of the tzatziki sauce and fold in edges of pita.
- Wrap sandwich in parchment paper for serving. Repeat with remaining pitas. Serve immediately.