Gorgonzola Chicken Pizza with Pineapple
- Yield: servings
- 1can refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/3cup cream cheese (from 8 ounce container or package)
- -- 3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 2cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
Heat oven to 400F. Lightly spray large cookie sheet with Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough into 15×12-inch rectangle. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
In small microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and gorgonzola cheese uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir until well mixed. Spread mixture over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with cooked rotisserie chicken.
In small microwavable bowl, microwave preserves uncovered on High about 30 seconds. Stir until smooth; drizzle over pizza.
Bake 8 to 12 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and preserves in center of pizza start to bubble. Serves 12, prep time: 15 minutes, cooking time: 24 minutes