- Yield 8 servings
These rolls have a surprise center that kids will love.
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) package large marshmallows
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light stick margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) can quick cresent dinner rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat 8 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Dip each marshmallow in the melted margarine and roll in the sugar mixture.
- Separate the dough into triangles. Wrap one triangle around each marshmallow and pinch the dough together. Place each one in a muffin cup. If there is any extra margarine, drizzle over the top of each roll. Bake for 8 to 12 mintues.