Golden Fruit and Nut Thumbprints
- Yield 10 servings
- Prep 20 minutes
- Cook 8 minutes
A complementary fruit and nut blend nestled in a biscuit dough with a warm cheese filling.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough, 10 count
- 3/4 cup Golden California Raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped salted, roasted mixed nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Set aside.
- Separate biscuit dough onto a large lightly greased baking sheet. Using thumb make an indention in the middle of each biscuit to form a well. Fill each well with cream cheese mixture.
- In small bowl, mix raisins, apricots and nuts. Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture over cream cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. until golden brown. Remove thumbprints from baking sheet to serving plate. Drizzle with honey. Serve warm.