Goat Cheese and Mixed Nut Salad
- Yield: 1 servings
- 2cups mixed salad greens
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 mushrooms, sliced thinly
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2tablespoons dry roasted mixed nuts, chopped
- 1/4cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2tablespoons fat-free balsamic dressing
- Place greens in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add all other salad ingredients.
- Drizzle with dressing.
Source: Aileen, creator of the food blog http://400caloriesorless.com, has been cooking since she was a teen. She puts together healthy, sensible 400-calorie-or-less meals without sacrificing flavor. Visit 400 Calories or Less and find recipes for all your favorite comfort foods, all 400 calories or less !