Goat Cheese, Herb and White Bean Salad
- 12 ounces pre-washed mixed salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- -- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes (about 28)
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces goat cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, torn, or 1 teaspoon dried basil
Place greens into a large bowl. Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the dressing over the greens and toss.
Divide the greens onto 4 plates, top each with about 7 tomatoes, 1/4 cup of beans and 2 tablespoons of goat cheese. Sprinkle with basil and serve.