Goat Cheese and Rosemary Mini Popovers
- Yield 20 pieces
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper. Blend on medium until combined.
- Add flour and pulse until combined, about 10 to 20 seconds. Be careful not to over blend or the popovers will be tough. Make sure that all of the flour is incorporated.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray or softened butter. Pour the batter into the mini muffin cups, filling each cup 3/4 the way full.
- Place in the oven and bake until puffy and slightly golden, about 20 to 23 minutes.
- Remove from the tin and allow to cool on a wire rack. Devour immediately.
—Recipe by Meredith Steele, In Sock Monkey Slippers