Gluten-Free Zucchini Muffin
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2cups almond flour
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2cup agave nectar or liquid honey
- 1/4 unsalted butter, melted
- 1cup shredded zucchini
- 1cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, agave nectar and butter until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until well blended. Gently fold in zucchini and pecans.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Reprinted with permission from 150 Best Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes by Camilla V. Saulsbury, Robert Rose Inc.