Gluten-Free Fruity Guac
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2-- avocados, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2-- banans, diced
- 2-- limes, juiced
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 2tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1/3cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. In a small bowl, use a fork to mash the avocados, bananas, lime juice, and salt into a chunky consistency.
2. Add the ricotta and stir to combine. Taste and season with additional salt or lime juice, if needed.
3. Top with the pomegranate seeds, if using, and serve with your favorite whole-grain chips.
From Allergy-Friendly Food for Families from the Editors of KIWI Magazine/Andrews McMeel Publishing
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 152
- Fat 10g