Gluten-Free Fruity Guac
- Yield 6 servings
This is a sweet twist on guacamole that appeals to a kid’s sweet tooth without making you worry about sugar and unhealthy fat.
- 2 -- avocados, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 -- banans, diced
- 2 -- limes, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. In a small bowl, use a fork to mash the avocados, bananas, lime juice, and salt into a chunky consistency.
2. Add the ricotta and stir to combine. Taste and season with additional salt or lime juice, if needed.
3. Top with the pomegranate seeds, if using, and serve with your favorite whole-grain chips.
From Allergy-Friendly Food for Families from the Editors of KIWI Magazine/Andrews McMeel Publishing