Gluten-Free Crustless Coconut Pie
- Yield 10 servings
Whirl the ingredients together in a blender, pour into a pie plate, bake -- a dessert is done.
You can use regular all-purpose flour if you're not concerned abut eating gluten-free.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup gluten-free all purpose (or other) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 10-inch pie pan or baking dish.
- Combine eggs, butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, milk, vanilla, salt, and coconut in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into pan. Bake 1 hour. Let cool before serving.
Note: I use either all purpose gluten free flour, or a mixture of any gluten free flours together to make the 1/4 cup.