Glazed Pork Tenderloins
- Yield 8 servings
A quick four-ingredient marinade that complements pork.
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Trim tenderloins of excess fat. Combine molasses, soy sauce, honey and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow dish with the tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning several times.
- Grill pork over medium hot grill for about 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 160F. To prepare in oven, bake at 350F for about 50 minutes.