Glazed Mustard Salmon
- Yield 6 servings
With its distinctive sauce, this recipe is one of those last minute, simple-to-prepare dinners with gourmet appeal.
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat brown sugar, honey, mustard and soy sauce in the microwave until melted together around 30 seconds. Add in ginger.
- Rub salmon with olive oil and place skin side down on a nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Glaze salmon, and cook 5 minutes until crispy.
- Turn salmon over, glaze and cook an additional 3-5 minutes until desired doneness is achieved.
- Heat remaining glaze in pan for 1 minute and serve as an accompaniment.