- 1 (16.6-ounce) roll refrigerated ready-to-slice sugar cookie dough
- 1cup sugar
- 1/2cup diet Sprite
- 1/4cup cornstarch
- 1quart strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4cup confectioners sugar
- 2tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2teaspoon grated orange rind
- Strawberry halves for garnish (optional)
- Fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray a large pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mold cookie dough along pizza pan and bake until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Combine , Sprite, cornstarch and strawberries in a small saucepan. Boil over medium heat for 3 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until creamy. Drizzle in orange juice until well-mixed. Add in orange rind.
- Layer cream cheese over cookie.
- Spread strawberry mix over cream cheese. Garnish with strawberry halves and whipped topping. Chill.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 211
- Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 148mg
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 25g
- Protein 2g