Glazed Chicken Strips
- Yield 10 servings
Horseradish gives this dish a real kick!
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 3 pounds skiness, boneless chicken strips
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine orange marmalade, steak sauce, horseradish, honey, lime juice, pepper sauce and lemon rind in a small bowl. Dip chicken strips in glaze and place on a baking sheet or broiler pan lined with foil.
- Broil 8 inches away from the heat 5 to 8 minutes on one side. Turn strips over, brush with glaze, and continue cooking for another 5 to 8 minutes, or until done. Watch carefully so they don’t burn.