Gingered Peach Chicken Sliders
- Yield 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
- 12 soft dinner rolls, split and warmed (such as Hawaiian rolls)
- 1/2 pound brie, rind removed, sliced
In a large bowl, combine first 10 ingredients. Form into 12 patties; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion until deep golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. Remove onions from skillet; set aside and cover.
Brush patties with remaining olive oil. Cook patties, in batches as needed, until desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium.
Spread both sides of rolls with mayonnaise. Top roll bottoms with arugula and patties. Layer on brie and warm onions. Top with roll tops and serve.