Gingered Peach Chicken Sliders
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2pounds ground chicken
- 1/2cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 1tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 2teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 2teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 red pepper flakes
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2cups baby arugula
- 12 soft dinner rolls, split and warmed (such as Hawaiian rolls)
- 1/2pound brie, rind removed, sliced
In a large bowl, combine first 10 ingredients. Form into 12 patties; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion until deep golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. Remove onions from skillet; set aside and cover.
Brush patties with remaining olive oil. Cook patties, in batches as needed, until desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium.
Spread both sides of rolls with mayonnaise. Top roll bottoms with arugula and patties. Layer on brie and warm onions. Top with roll tops and serve.