Ginger Soy Drizzle
- Yield 1 cups
An Asian ginger vinaigrette to use as a marinade or basting sauce for vegetables or grilled tofu or as a dressing for salad or as a dip.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled ginger root
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons dark-roasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup ginger ale or water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree or puree with a hand-held immersion blender until smooth.