- Yield 1 servings
This enlightening and refreshing pear cocktail is a hand-crafted masterpiece.
- -- Fresh gingerroot
- 1 -- fresh lime
- 2 -- (15-ounce) cans pear slices in heavy syrup*
- 1/2 -- (1 tablespoon) syrup from can of pears
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pear-flavored vodka Ice
- To make one cocktail drink: Juice lime and pour into martini shaker. Add two pear slices to the martini shaker. Add thumbnail-sized portion of ginger and muddle ingredients together.
- Pour syrup from canned pears into shaker. Fill shaker with ice and add vodka. Shake vigorously 10 times and strain into chilled martini glass, making sure to keep solids out of the cocktail.