Ginger-Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 45 mins
A citrusy Asian glaze sets these wings apart for your Super Bowl party line-up.
- 2 pounds chicken wings (about 24)
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 -- scallions, slivered
- In a large plastic, resealable bag, place orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, Hoisin sauce, canola oil, ginger and garlic. Seal and shake to mix. Add chicken wings, seal and shake to coat evenly. Refrigerate overnight, or up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spread wings on foil. Bake for 45 minutes, until brown and shiny.
- Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with scallions.
From the American West Coast