Ginger-Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2cup Asian ginger dressing, usually found in the produce section
- 1 1/2teaspoons curry powder
- 2cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1cup rainbow slaw mix
- 1 Granny Smith apple or other tart apple, sliced thinly
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1/3cup sweetened, flaked coconut, toasted
- 12large leaves soft lettuce, such as Bibb or Boston lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, ginger dressing and curry powder and mix well.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except lettuce leaves, to bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Place two lettuce leaves on each plate, fill each leaf with a small amount of the chicken mixture and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the National Chicken Council
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 220
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 3.5g
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 13g
- Protein 20g