Ginger, Apples and Bananas
- Yield servings
- 1 small apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium banana cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 gingersnaps, cut or broken into small pieces (about 2 Tbs)
- Divide apple and banana equally between 2 oven-proof bowls.
- Break butter into small pieces and sprinkle on top of fruit.
- Sprinkle gingersnap crumbs on top
- Microwave each one separately on high 1 minute.
Copyright Mix ‘n’ Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes, by Linda Gassenheimer, published by the American Diabetes Association.