Ginger, Apples and Bananas
- Yield: servings
- 1small apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1medium banana cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2teaspoons butter
- 4 gingersnaps, cut or broken into small pieces (about 2 Tbs)
- Divide apple and banana equally between 2 oven-proof bowls.
- Break butter into small pieces and sprinkle on top of fruit.
- Sprinkle gingersnap crumbs on top
- Microwave each one separately on high 1 minute.
Copyright Mix ‘n’ Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes, by Linda Gassenheimer, published by the American Diabetes Association.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 135
- Fat 3.5g
- Saturated Fat 0.9g
- Sodium 125mg
- Carbohydrate 32g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 16g
- Protein 2g