German Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Yield 1 servings
- 1 package Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate (4oz)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (3 oz)
- 3.5 cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 -- Keebler Graham Cracker Ready Crust Brand Pie Crust
Heat chocolate and 2 Tablespoons of the milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate ismelted. Beat sugar into cream cheese, add remaining milk and chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping, blending until smooth.
Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm. Garnish. Let stand at room temperature to soften before serving.