German Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1package Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate (4oz)
- 1/2cup milk
- 2tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1package cream cheese, softened (3 oz)
- 3.5cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1-- Keebler Graham Cracker Ready Crust Brand Pie Crust
Heat chocolate and 2 Tablespoons of the milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate ismelted. Beat sugar into cream cheese, add remaining milk and chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping, blending until smooth.
Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm. Garnish. Let stand at room temperature to soften before serving.