Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 4pounds red-skinned potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 9large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2tablespoons (1/4 stick) light stick margarine
- 1tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2/3cup (or more) canned fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes and garlic in a large pot of salted water for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Using an electric mixer, beat potatoes and garlic, then add margarine and rosemary and continue mixing until smooth.
- Add hot chicken broth incrementally, followed by parmesan cheese. Stir ingredients until smooth and season to taste.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 160
- Fat 2.5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 3mg
- Sodium 488mg