Garlic Lemon-Pepper Broccoli Quesadillas
- Yield servings
Use leftover Garlic Lemon-Pepper Broccoli to make these easy quesadillas.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil plus more for spraying
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 2 (9-inch) flour tortillas, any favorite flavor
- 1 cup Garlic Lemon-Pepper Broccoli (recipe given)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or cheddar/monterey jack mixture
- 1/4 cup favorite tomato salsa plus more for serving
- Light sour cream, for serving
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and saute 2 minutes until tender. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Place one tortilla flat on a work surface and scatter peppers evenly over it. Arrange broccoli evenly over peppers and top with cheese. Spoon 1/4 cup salsa over broccoli and top with the second tortilla.