Garden Wrap with Chipotle Hummus
- Yield 1 servings
Use out Chipotle Hummus recipe to make these wraps, starring cucumber, avocado and carrots.
- 1 -- (9-inch) tortilla, any flavor
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Pepper Hummus
- 2 -- thin slices cheddar cheese (soy cheese in an option)
- 2 -- clean romaine or other lettuce leaves
- 3 slices peeled cucumber cut lengthwise 1/4-inch thick
- 3 -- thin avocado wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
Place tortilla on a clean surface. Evenly spread hummus on tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edge. Place cheese on wrap. Place lettuce in center of wrap. Top with cucumbers, avocados and carrots. Fold in right and left ends of tortilla and roll up. Wrap sandwich in wax paper or parchment paper and slice in half.